SUCCESS!


The Fly Gabe Newell Fund Has Been Successful!

We raised over $3000 in not-even-three-days. Gabe and Erik flew down on their own dime and hung out with me. All funds raised were donated to the Child's Play charity. See below for my summary of the event.

Thanks, everyone!

For the text that was previously here - detailing the sequence of events that led up to all this - go here and here.


Friday, September 11, 2009

$20 from Christopher

Some guys are too cool to abbreviate their names. Like Christopher here. Forget "Chris"! Forget "Topher"! Forget "Christoph"! This guy's comfortable with the name his parents gave him, and they probably appreciate that a lot. Like I appreciate his twenty bucks. Thanks, Christopher!

Man, I bet the next three donations will be from Chris, Topher and Christoph.

Currently we're totalling $597.43. Remember when we were having trouble hitting 400? Man, those were good times, guys.

1 comment:

  1. Just FYI if they do end up coming to Brissie, I will up my donation to cover some drinks out on the town!

    Also this is my favorite thing on the internet ever.

    ReplyDelete