SUCCESS!


The Fly Gabe Newell Fund Has Been Successful!

We raised over $3000 in not-even-three-days. Gabe and Erik flew down on their own dime and hung out with me. All funds raised were donated to the Child's Play charity. See below for my summary of the event.

Thanks, everyone!

For the text that was previously here - detailing the sequence of events that led up to all this - go here and here.


Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Donation

A dollar has been recieved from a man named Tom. Thanks, Tom!

5 comments:

  1. Beyond awesome. I will donate as soon as I have checked my accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First donation, I rock, I want somthing good out of this Joe! Valve freebies at the very least ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Genuine Ways To Earn Money Online With Payment Proofs. You Can Learn How To Make Money With Traffic Improvement Tips

    and make $100 every day .So That You Don't Waste Your Time And Money.more details visit ,click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make $3000-$40000 A Month by Using internet At Home, Internet is quickly growing into a world-wide marketplace, which provides a unique opportunity for everyday people like you and me to cash in on it and start making money online!,click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your post and it was superb .Thanks for sharing information.
    Regards:
    http://www.blackitsoft.com/inventory-pos-software.aspx

    ReplyDelete